CoreBridge offers integration with Complete Merchant Solutions (CMS). This integration offers several benefits including the ability to process cards, store cards for recurring customers, and allows customers to post payments to outstanding invoices. Credit card security continues to change as credit card issuers such as Visa, MasterCard, Discover and others attempt to minimize fraudulent use. The latest technology employed on this front is the EMV global standard, commonly known as chip-cards. If you are interested in using this technology within your business, please continue reading.
Table of Contents
- You have completed the sign up of a Merchant Account with Complete Merchant Solutions (CMS).
- You have obtained an approved EMV Card Reader from CMS.
- Castles Vega 3000 Card Reader
- Castles MP200 & MP200L Card Reader
- ID Tech Augusta Card Reader
- Ingenico iPP350 Card Reader
- Muira M010 Card Reader
Using an EMV Terminal within CoreBridge
Please visit the appropriate article below based on which EMV card reader you have in your location.
- Using the Castles Vega 3000 Card Reader
- Using the Castles MP200 & MP200L Card Reader
- Using the ID Tech Augusta Card Reader
- Using the Ingenico iPP350 Card Reader
- Using the Muira M010 Card Reader
- If you have any questions related to the process of using an EMV Terminal, please reach out to the CoreBridge Support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting a ticket on the customer portal.
- If you are experiencing installation, hardware, connectivity problems with your EMV terminal please contact Complete Merchant Solutions (CMS) customer support.