This article will guide you through performing a sync from CoreBridge to QuickBooks Online.
These steps should only be performed if you have gone through a 1st sync with a CoreBridge support agent. If a first sync has not been performed following these steps may create erroneous data in QuickBooks.
A. Authorize CoreBridge with Intuit
- If CoreBridge is not currently authorized it will need to be prior to syncing.
- Follow the steps in this support article:
B. Sync Start Date
- If this date has been set already continue to Step C
- If you have never synced, the Sync Start Date has to be set.
- Lump Sync: the date of the first reconciliation that needs to sync.
- Full Sync: the date of the first transaction that needs to sync.
- Reach out to CoreBridge support for help with determining the appropriate date to use.
- If the wrong date is used you may get erroneous data recorded in QuickBooks.
- In CoreBridge, navigate to Accounting Module > Accounting Export > Account Setup tab.
- Set the date.
- There will be a message that will display briefly then go away letting you know that the date was successfully saved.
- Once saved you can perform a sync.
C. Perform a Sync
- In CoreBridge, navigate to Accounting Module > Accounting Export
- Click the Sync tab.
- Click Begin Sync.